|Also known as||アカネ (AKaNe) / 100%ミルク|
|NND sites||NND page|
|Other activities||Animating, mixing, Vocaloid engineering|
Catalyst (previously known as アカネ (AKaNe) and 100%ミルク for a short period of time) is a YouTube singer with a smooth, mature voice.
Her first upload on Youtube was in 2010, but she didn't start participating in the Youtaite community until July 2011, the year when she got casted in her very first chorus (NicoStar Chorus). Although she is probably more well known as an animator, she likes to covers underrated or non-mainstream Vocaloid songs.
She also uses Vocaloid3 on occasions, and is also very active in participating for choruses on YouTube.
Affiliations and Collaboration ProjectsEdit
List of Covered Songs Edit
Chorus Battle Participation Edit
- The reason behind Catalyst's name remains forgotten, thus unknown.
- She uses After Effects for animating and Audacity + Cubase 5 for mixing.
- She uses a Blue Yeti microphone.
- Favorite musicians: RiceRecords, MentaiRocker, MuryokuP, HitoshizukuP, SoundHirozon etc.
- Idol animators: Mienohito, ke-sanβ, TSO, CHRIS, TOHRU MiTSUHASHi etc.
- Her username is similar to the song "Tentai Kansoku (Star Observation)" by Bump of Chicken, but actually has nothing to do with it!
- Her lifetime happiness = doughnuts, yaoi, HP, TCG games, and doughnuts
External Links Edit
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/catalyst.akane/about?section=overview&pnref=about
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_djsF7FCsa8
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP/about
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 http://catalystaristarkh.deviantart.com/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/catalyst.akane/about?section=bio&pnref=about