LunaChi as depicted by SmartArt
|Also known as||Luna, Chimera, Ran (formerly)|
|A sample of a cover song by LunaChi|
"戯言スピーカー", composed by ねこぼーろ
LunaChi is a YouTube Singer who has been active in the community since April 2013. She primarily sings in Japanese, but occasionally sings in English and in French.
Her voice is described as midrange, bright but full. She does a delicate vibrato and sometimes sings on a lower octave to bring a little extra to the cover.
Because of real life priorities, her animation activities has been reduced by a lot, limiting her to the occasional birthday choruses for her friends.
English/Romaji/etc. (Hiragana/Katakana/Kanji) is a Youtube Singer/Youtaite who blankity blankity blank, blank blank blankity, blank blank blank blank. Blank blankity blank blank blank blank.
This is an example page. Use this page to your advantage to help you understand the template of the page itself and the smaller templates included.
It's best that your page has at least 2 paragraphs containing information about the Youtaite. Wikias are for information, after all.
To add a photo in the Infobox template (shown to the right), click "Contribute" at the top of the page; click "Add photo"; upload a picture and name it, then type the name of the uploaded photo's file into the area that says "image" in the Infobox. (example: "Lolololol.jpg" is typed into the "image" area of the infobox. Do not type "file:Lolololol.jpg" or anything other than what the name of the picture uploaded is; it won't work properly.)
HOW TO USE Edit
- To use this example page, click Edit and copy the source code of this page, then paste the source code to your own page. Experiment and play around with the options of templates in visual or source editor to learn how they work and how to use them.
If your page matches up to Youtaite Wiki's standards in full, you may get an "Official Youtaite Wiki page" sticker on your page! Please do not add the sticker yourself- ask an Admin to add it for you, if you feel your page is good enough for it. It looks like this.
Affiliations and Collaboration ProjectsEdit
List of Covered SongsEdit
- You can make the Trivia into a bulleted list like this:
- She uses her Macbook's internal microphone for recording and Adobe Audition CC2014 for mixing.
- As an animator, she mostly uses Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CC2014.
- Living in Canada, she is fluent in French and English.
Or if you'd like, you can use the "Playlist" template (used above in the collaborations & covers section) to list the Trivia (useful if it's very long):
Remember to add sources (references) to statements and claims made anywhere on this page. If the information you provide about a Youtaite doesn't have evidence to prove it's true, how can the reader know the information they're reading is true and credible? Here's an example:
- ____'s favorite drink is Ph.D pepper. <-- BAD! VERY BAD! PUNISHABLE BY DEATH IN SOME COUNTRIES[source needed]
- ____'s favorite drink is Ph.D pepper. <-- GOOD! VERY GOOD! HAVE A GOLD STAR; YOU'RE A GOOD NOODLE!
- ↑ Put a link here to any evidence that the statement you made is true. If the Trivia is for yourself (in the case that the page about for you), state any information that you wish to be displayed on your page on a social media website or anywhere on the internet, then put the link to the post you made here. When you insert the reference, click the button that says "A", then click "Superscript".
When you've made proper references on your page, click the "Insert" button, and then click "References list". A list of references (as the name implies) will be added automatically, and you don't need to edit anything from there on out!