【メイス】Mace (Meisu) Edit
メイス//Mace, a mid-ranged vocalist, is found on Youtube, Smule, and Soundcloud (though usually inactive). Originally, her alias was MavisThyGoddess, and then Mavis (Meibisu). That being too long for her taste, due to her extreme Americanly laziness, the "bi" was cut out, and therefore her name as Meisu, or Mace. She debuted on March 21st, 2014 with her first official cover of Pink Rose . She redid her Pink Rose cover as of August 30th, 2014, as an improvement meme. (And then she deleted it--)
Her depicted self constructs of rectangle glasses with a wiry rim, bangs that hang over her left face, and dark brown/black hair. A chibi version of her persona is drawn by Hazel (Makkikou on dA).
List of Covered Songs (Solo) on Youtube Edit
- Pink Rose - Original by Hatsune Miku (March 21st, 2014)
- Senbonzakura - Original by Hatsune Miku (May 23rd, 2014)
- Mozaik Role - Original by Megpoid Gumi (May 31st, 2014)
- Spice Original by Kagamine Len (June 8th, 2014)
- Nanami's Karaoke Challenge Attempt Trade off of Karaoke Challenges with Nanami (August 9th, 2014)
- Dare Demo ii Kara Tsukiaitai - Original by Kagamine Len (August 9th, 2014)
- Mr. Music Oneshot - Original by asdfghjklwhocares (August 14th, 2014)
- Panko Meme Part 1 Panko Meme Partnership with Kuma Part 1 (August 17th, 2014)
- Panko Meme Part 2 Panko Meme Partnership with Kuma Part 2 (August 17th, 2014)
- Pink Rose Re// - Original by Hatsune Miku (August 30th, 2014)
- Ikanaide Music Box Ver Original by Kaai Yuki (September 6th, 2014)
- Pomfpomfpomf Acoustic Arrange Original by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu / Nyanners (November 9th, 2014)
List of Covered Songs (Collaborations) on Youtube Edit
- Karakuri Pierrot with Kitti Original by Hatsune Miku (March 1st, 2015)
- She's bisexual.
- Pants, computers, and pop up ads are her worst enemies.
- She attempts different hobbies such as art, dancing, singing, etc, of which most have been left behind and forgotten somewhere.
- Her knowledge about the newest, most popular Vocaloid songs and bandwagons is limited to the point that is equivalent to a starfish living under a rock.