|Phil as drawn by Eri Symphonia|
|Also known as||Kai, Kaiiku, かいいく, Phil かいいく|
|Born||May 12, 1995|
|Years active||2015 - present|
|YT channel||Phil かいいく (Main)|
|Collab partner(s)||Sunne, FlutterBun, Kurumi, Project_NakuNaku|
Phil かいいく or Phil Kaiiku is a Canadian YouTube singer known for his soft and emotional covers. He mainly covers songs in both Japanese & English. The songs covered are from popular vocaloid producers and anime endings/openings. He is known for his very emotional singing, and ability to express meanings in songs at a level that brings tears to people's eyes.
He has stated that he has had minimal music training, and instead relies on learning songs and mixing techniques by ear and experimentation.
He has collaborated with several other YouTaite, some of which he got inspired from.
- Microphone - Audio Technica AT2020 USB
- Monitors - Audio Technica ATH-M50X
- DAW - Adobe Audition CC & extra plugins
- Animation software - Adobe After Effects CC
Collaborations with other YoutaitesEdit
- "Wrinkle/Shiwa" with Sunne
- "Tokyo Teddy Bear" with Okami Ken
- "Magenta ReCover" with Sunne
- "Berserk" with Sunne
- "Karakuri Pierrot" with Tape-Chan
- "Chirp / Saezuri" with Sunne
- "Glassy Sky" with Sunne
- "ECHO" with Sunne & Black Rage Infinity
- "Uragiri no Yuuyake" with Eko
- "Ai Kotoba" with Sunne
- "Drop Pop Candy" by GigaP with Sunne
- "Rain" by SID for Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood with Project_NakuNaku
- "W A V E" Vocaloid by Niki with Kurumi
- "Connect" Madoka Magica OP with Sunne & FlutterBun
- "Magenta" by Nano with Sunne
List of Covered SongsEdit
In order from latest to oldest.
- Wrinkle/Shiwa [Vocaloid] (English)
- Tokyo Teddy Bear [Vocaloid] (English)
- Magenta ReCover (English)
- Berserk [MafuMafu] (Japanese)
- Karakuri Pierrot [Vocaloid] (Japanese)
- Lost One's Weeping [Vocaloid] (English)
- The Weight of a Heart [Vocaloid] (Japanese)
- Glassy Sky [Tokyo Ghoul RootA OST] (English)
- Different Seas [Vocaloid by CircusP] (English)
- Flyers [Death Parade OP] (English)
- Eine Kleine [Kenshi Yonezu] (English/Japanese)
- Re:Re [Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (ERASED) OP] (English)
- ECHO [Vocaloid by CrusherP] (English)
- scaPEGoat [Owari no Seraph ED] (English)
- Let Me Hear [Parasyte - The Maxim - OP] (Japanese/English)
- Uragiri no Yuuyake [Durarara!! S1 OP] (Japanese)
- Ai Kotoba [Vocaloid] (Japanese)
- Please Give Me A Red Pen [Vocaloid] (Japanese)
- RENEGADE [Gangsta. OP] (Japanese/English)
- Sayoko Acoustic [Vocaloid] (English)
- aLIEz Piano [Aldnoah.Zero ED] (English)
- Day You Laugh [Durarara!! x2 TEN OP] (Japanese)
- Kyouran Hey Kids!! [Noragami Aragoto OP] (Japanese)
- Unravel Full Acoustic Version [Tokyo Ghoul OP] (English)
- Wave [Vocaloid - Niki] (Japanese)
- Seasons Die One After Another [Tokyo Ghoul RootA ED] (English)
- Be As One [Fairy Tail ED6] (English)
- Unravel Short Acoustic [Tokyo Ghoul OP] (English)
- Connect [Madoka Magica OP] (English)
- Jenga Acoustic [Vocaloid] (English)
- Akaito Short [Vocaloid] (Japanese)
- Secret Base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ [Anohana ED] (Japanese)
- Ikanaide Acoustic [Vocaloid] (Japanese)
- Magenta [Nano] (English)
- Savior of Song [Arpeggio of Blue Steel OP] (English/Japanese)
- Blue Bird [Naruto Shippuden OP3] (English)
- He's a huge fan of "Shiba Inu" dogs.
- He loves acoustics and emotional/meaningful songs and he tries to convey the feelings as best he can.
- He is known to be rather friendly and talkative throughout various social medias.
- He studies Computer Science and hopes to become a game developer one day.
- He has only taken vocal lessons for roughly two months.
- He occasionally mixes covers for others.
- He is able to screamo.
- He is currently dating Sunne  and has mentioned future duets with her on Ask.FM.