Reoni✩ as seen in her cover of かなしみのなみにおぼれる
Illust. by Melow
|Also known as||reonidalion, Leonie, pepe(ぺぺ)|
|NND sites|| NND user page|
|Collab partner(s)||ナミ, 凪タン|
|Other activities||Music Producer & Mixer|
|A sample of a cover song by Reoni✩|
"Pascal Beats", composed by Inaba Cumori
Reoni☆ (れおに) is a Youtaite with a strong and mature singing voice. She has a wide range, therefore she can hit very low notes as well as not really too high ones. Her best ability is to confer song's emotions by using considered belting, as heard in her cover of Pascal Beats.
Her most popular cover on YouTube is I don't wanna know with current 76k views, followed by Mind Brand featuring ナミ with 32k views. She has smaller popular covers as well, which are currently at their 10k views.
Reoni mixes all of her covers by herself and has reached an expert level of mixing. She agreed on being a personal mixer for other Youtaites, that are very close to her.
She got known as the Youtaite, until she uploaded her first original song on the 1st of October 2015 under the producer name Cawer-D (Cawer Deraw). Meanwhile she changed her producer name to simply Cawer. Due to the popularity of her first original, she gained the P-title from her fans.
At the moment her all-time collaboration partner is the Youtaite Nyami (ナミ), who is also her best friend.
Affiliations and Collaboration ProjectsEdit
List of Covered SongsEdit
GalleryEditCurrently none or to be added.
- Besides being a Youtaite, Reoni is also a rapper and can rap very fast, as shown in the earlier collaboration with Neku in Kitsune no Yomeiri.
- She dislikes Anime and probably is the only one among her friends.
- Her favorite places are forests and abandoned places.
- Her fashion style is Harajuku mixed with typical cutesy Japanese fashion.
- On the 24th of July in 2016, she met with the Youtaite and best friend Nyami in an amusement park of her city.
- Nyami and Reoni became friends when Nyami auditioned for the Youtaite version of "Asthma" in February 2016. They are both German.
- Reoni enjoys the history and fashion of 1930-1950.
- Her favorite videogames are "Bioshock" & "Alice:Madness Returns" and she plans to get tattoos of them.
- Currently she is in a relationship with the music producer & Serbian rapper SoraP96. They both plan to engage in 2017.